Very sluggish Gameplay

All WiiSX related discussion here
Bardicus

Very sluggish Gameplay

Post by Bardicus » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:26 am

Just got cubesx going on my gamecube portable through sd gecko, I was wondering if anyone experiences extremely sluggish gameplay when playing the ps games? Or is it just me, or is it just what it is? Like gamecube cant handle those files, Would love to get the games playing at a better rate, have messed with some of the settings but just not quite sure about this yet?
yamaharacer

Re: Very sluggish Gameplay

Post by yamaharacer » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:01 am

sd gecko is slow. you couldnt change anything. the only method is to put the games on a dvd and load them from there.
julius

Post by julius » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:16 am

Hmm, I noticed the same problem in my gamecube since I only use sd gecko to load my games/homebrew, but I thought it was normal because those emulators are only betas and I cannot compare them with the wii versons because I have not seen them running yet. I donot know if it is matter of size, but samall games like Dragon Ball GT work at a decent speed rate, while big games like Capcom vs SNK are very slow.
Bardicus

Post by Bardicus » Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:01 am

Yeah i was playing around with Crash Bandicoot, and it was so slow and laggy that I couldnt play it hardily for two min
nakata

Post by nakata » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:12 am

Make sure you have dithering--->NONE. It helps quite a bit.
Also, Limit fps:auto or off
Frameskip also needs to be toggled on or off depending the game.