Mega Man 8 Problems

All WiiSX related discussion here
SammyBli

Mega Man 8 Problems

Post by SammyBli » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:29 am

So i downloaded mega man 8 for wiisx, because i love all mega man games. And my problem is that it comes in "tracks." 3 tracks to be exact, and i successfully transferred them into .bin files. but from there i have honestly no clue what to do. can someone help? :?:

plus, i dont understand many things about WiiSX. like BIOS. what exactly are BIOS? can someone give me a good explanation on that?

I'd love a complete tutorial on WiiSX, but i search on google and no one really explains anything in depth.
mikog

Re: Mega Man 8 Problems

Post by mikog » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:35 pm

go to here for info on WiiSX link here: :arrow: wiibrew.org/wiki/WiiSX
and for info on the bios file go to the last page of my "WiiSX Bios and Save error" post.

P.S. if the megaman 8 you got wasnt made into a bin already, :? try downloading from a different site and :| also try getting it on sega saturn. heres the link to a sega saturn emulator for wii: :arrow: wiibrew.org/wiki/Yabause_Wii
~mikog.[/code]
SammyBli

Re: Mega Man 8 Problems

Post by SammyBli » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:13 am

im still seriously confused about BIOS... can you explain what it is?

and when i download ISOS from websites, sometimes they come in tracks. have you had this happen to you? if so, can you tell me what to do with that?

any suggestions for websites to download games from?

(all of this is about WiiSX) just FYI. im trying to figure out everything about it.