Is there a working dump of Street Fighter Collection Disc 1?

All WiiSX related discussion here
blasphemy666

Is there a working dump of Street Fighter Collection Disc 1?

Post by blasphemy666 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:02 am

I was just wondering if anyone has managed to get a copy of the street fighter collection's first disc working on WiiSX. I have tried at least 6 different rips and none of them seem to load pass the playstation logo when loading. I really really wanna play some SSF2T on my TV, playing it over GGPO is great and all but I just wanna beat on my friends sometimes :P. They shoulda just put HD remix on the Wii although thats not as good as super turbo imo. Is this just one of those games that isn't going to work?
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Re: Is there a working dump of Street Fighter Collection Dis

Post by emu_kidid » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:08 am

It works for me in beta 2. Dump it complete with all of the tracks and use the correct controller type (standard I think you need).

The version I used was .img.
kevstah2004

Post by kevstah2004 » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:48 am

Yep CloneCD format is the best for PSX, it also allows you to extract / insert STR and XA data properly with CDMage. Will the new version support subchannel files to get around the protected games? http://consolecopyworld.com/psx/psx_pro ... ames.shtml
I can't wait for IDE-EXI support :-) I hoping you took fixes from pcsx-r also? shalma, Dr. Hell and other have made some great strides in psx emulation over the last year, I even helped to get all the cheat discs working.
julius

Post by julius » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:17 pm

What configuration do you have? I´ve tried to run SFA 2.img in my cube with cubesx v2.0 and v2.1 and does not work. Could you please tell me if I need to do something special in order to make it run? Please guys.