Smash Stack! and Indiana Pwns! tutorials

Latest site specific news
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Smash Stack! and Indiana Pwns! tutorials

Post by emu_kidid » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:53 am

Newly appointed moderator and gc-forever member deku_scrub has been hard at work writing up some excellent tutorials on how to enable homebrew on your Nintendo Wii console via the two famous exploits (which are working even on the latest Wii System menu):

Indiana Pwns - An Exploit for all regions of Lego Indiana Jones

Smash Stack! - An exploit for Super Smash Bros. Brawl (NTSC)

Check them out and let us know if you found them insightful, or just to say thanks :)
dragbe

Re: Smash Stack! and Indiana Pwns! tutorials

Post by dragbe » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:45 am

Good work deku_scrub and thank you very much for these excellent tutorials, they will help many people in the world. emu_kidid the alignment features are not available on the forum, could you activate them to allow us to align the text and images in our posts ;)
gtmtnbiker

Post by gtmtnbiker » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:23 am

Nice tutorials. I actually don't have either game (I used to have Smash but I sold it because I'm not a fan of the game). Is one of the exploits better than the other? I'm thinking that the Indiana one would be better since it's cheaper to buy.
deku_scrub

Post by deku_scrub » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:05 pm

gtmtnbiker wrote:Nice tutorials. I actually don't have either game (I used to have Smash but I sold it because I'm not a fan of the game). Is one of the exploits better than the other? I'm thinking that the Indiana one would be better since it's cheaper to buy.
They'll do the same thing! If you need to buy one of the games, buy indiana, like u sayd, it's cheaper. and will do the same thing ;)
__ deku_scrub __ Wii D3-2 | System 4.3 | HC installed using Smash Stack | WODE Jukebox
Xbox 360 Slim 4GB | 320GB Hacked HDD | x360key
AC_Orange

Post by AC_Orange » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:02 pm

recently had to install hbc on a friend's wii (indiana pwns) and the screenshots in the tutorial helped