Sonic Aventure DX Dont work anymore

All your console related questions and answers :)
Kaosu~Noko

Sonic Aventure DX Dont work anymore

Post by Kaosu~Noko » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:27 pm

im using sd-boot v0.4 RC4 and i checked to see if all my backups worked they all did but when i tried to play SADx again i stays at the loading screen and the dots dont move i didnt change any settings everythings default all my other backups work. ive deleted the sb0 file to and i still cant figure it out
insane

Re: Sonic Aventure DX Dont work anymore

Post by insane » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:18 am

Are you using a Wii or Gamecube? Are you using action replay codes or just doing a straight boot?
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:44 am

Kaosu~Noko, perhaps you've been using the SD card for other things and now the file has become fragmented?
Kaosu~Noko

Post by Kaosu~Noko » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:00 pm

im not loading any cheats and its a regular boot, the sd card ive only been using for sd gecko but just recently i started edditing the cheat.qch to add my own cheats but i always moved it on my comp. i use my hard drive ntfs partition to store all my backups and my wii also has a wbfs partition im booting sd-boot with Gc homebrew launcher. i tried many diffrent settings and versions and i get the same result a loading screen

(off topic) does sd-boot v1.0 have a release date?
slashpts

Post by slashpts » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:54 pm

I have tested Sonic Adventure DX and works well for me...

But........ (off-topic) I CANNOT PLAY THIS GAME!!! My God!! Serious... too many bugs, sonic and tails voices is like a..... a.... I don't now... The camera is bad, moviments is bad and the sonic look like a plastic in this version!!!

Ohh man, sorry my relief, but I'm try, try, try... so many times... and I don't.

Good lucky for you in new test! ;)
SlashPTS

GC Silver DOL-001 | Component Cable | SD Media Launcher

Finished Games:
ImageImage
Kaosu~Noko

Post by Kaosu~Noko » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:55 pm

i just wanted to use my old chao data and transfer them. turns out my iso was corrupt and i had to get a new iso. sorry for the long reply internet was off