[Noob]WiiKey Fusion SaveData Q

All your console related questions and answers :)
hellokaydoky

[Noob]WiiKey Fusion SaveData Q

Post by hellokaydoky » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:50 am

Im new to all this modding stuff and thought if i can get some help from the community. I was wondering if the wiikey fusion mod retrieves all save files from the SD card or actual gamecube memory card. its important that it reads the save files from the original gamecube memory card and saves it there, because i have all my memory on that and when i go to my friends houses to use there memory cards. if thats is not the case and everything is read off the SD card may someone help me find a solution, so that my gamecube plays the games off the SD Card/wiikey and gets/saves all SaveData from the gamecube memory card. Thanks in advance for everyones time and help. Also does anyone know where i can get a wiikey fusion or a 3rd party one.
megalomaniac

Re: [Noob]WiiKey Fusion SaveData Q

Post by megalomaniac » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:55 am

WKF/WASP is a drive replacement. Think of it as a drive emulator..
you can load a title from the modchip SD card and it will appear as if it was loaded from a disc...

so anything played thru WKF/WASP will read and save to a memory card in the normal memcard slot
emu_kidid wrote: beer is like WD40 for megalomaniac's brain, gets the gears moving
>>> BadAssConsoles.com <<<

Image Image Image