Boot wiikey fusion from homebrew Channel

All your console related questions and answers :)
mida84

Boot wiikey fusion from homebrew Channel

Post by mida84 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:52 am

Hey all just wondering if anyone knows of a wii app that can be used to boot a wiikey fusion from the homebrew channel. I've tried emu_kidids gcbooter and neogamma both of which successfully boot however they boot the first game on the list on the sd card and not the menu. I've also tried priiloader however I can no longer find the hack for auto boot disc. I've read starfall maybe a solution but I am reluctant to downgrade. The reason I'm asking is I'm currently building a wii portable which will primarily be used as a gamecube portable with a few extra features and it will be pretty stupid to have to use a wiimote every time I want to switch games or boot the thing. Will be posting a work log here soon I'm pretty excited about it and its shaping up nicely. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Re: Boot wiikey fusion from homebrew Channel

Post by emu_kidid » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Support for the wiikey fusion can be added to something like Wiiflow or whatever if someone looks at the API in Swiss for it.
mida84

Re: Boot wiikey fusion from homebrew Channel

Post by mida84 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:12 am

Yeah that would be good but unfortunately my coding skills extend as far as visual basics :lol: . Basically a wii app that just executes the start function of the disc channel would suffice. From the wiikey menu (or swiss in the near future) I can then jump to whatever I need. Looking at Gannons boot opera app I maybe able to change the title id to the disc channels title id and boot it that way. Just need to find the disc channels title id. Its looking like its gonna be difficult to get access with just a gamecube control. Thanks for the suggestion.