Holy Smokes - Vape Cube

Chat, Off-topic, Research & Development etc
wii_HD

Holy Smokes - Vape Cube

Post by wii_HD » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:47 pm

Well this is a damn weird GameCube mod - an e/cigarette from an e/waste GC.

http://kotaku.com/what-it-looks-like-to ... 1494268295
Playing - Super Mario Sunshine - DariusBurst CS - Hotline Miami 2 - Rpi2 Lakka - X360 BurnOut Paradise City
Aressi

Re: Holy Smokes - Vape Cube

Post by Aressi » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:13 pm

I need a broken gamecube...
Ashen

Post by Ashen » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:46 pm

Looks like its just a GameCube with a big battery in it probably. Most likely they modded some VV Passthru USB cords to plug into the gamecube ports.

Interesting MOD for sure. Probably not very hard to pull off. You could actually do this to a stock GameCube, just use the 5v line on the controller ports.

For any other vapers out there, if you haven't tried out the bottom dual coil aspires yet you don't know what you're missing. :D
iamdablasta

Post by iamdablasta » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:32 pm

Ashen wrote:You could actually do this to a stock GameCube, just use the 5v line on the controller ports.
OH MY GOD, HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THIS?!

Time to make a custom gamecube "controller" ehehehe. For tobacco use only of course. . .

It's genious, I'll just scrap one of my shitty 3rd party controllers and use the start button as an activator, make a removable analog stick for the trench, and have it my way :)
TO THE DRAWING BOARD!
the game
novenary

Post by novenary » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Who plans out stuff before getting down to work ?
*hides*
Giles Barnes

Post by Giles Barnes » Fri May 02, 2014 10:39 pm

wii_HD wrote:Well this is a damn weird GameCube mod - an e/cigarette from an e/waste GC.

Hello wii, Many individuals who have tried them say that the e-cig has assisted them stop smoking; however, many of those same individuals remain dependent to smoking, a harmful material in-and-of itself. There are some studies assisting the use of the e-cigarette as a stop aid. One small (40 subjects) French study determined that the use of the e-cigarette considerably reduced smoke intake without resulting in serious adverse reactions.
iamdablasta

Post by iamdablasta » Fri May 02, 2014 11:23 pm

Giles Barnes wrote:
wii_HD wrote:Well this is a damn weird GameCube mod - an e/cigarette from an e/waste GC.

Hello wii, Many individuals who have tried them say that the e-cig has assisted them stop smoking; however, many of those same individuals remain dependent to smoking, a harmful material in-and-of itself. There are some studies assisting the use of the e-cigarette as a stop aid. One small (40 subjects) French study determined that the use of the e-cigarette considerably reduced smoke intake without resulting in serious adverse reactions.
Many become dependent on e-cigs as well, either by starting there or trying to quit regular cigs.
To be honest, if you don't smoke cigarettes I think you should avoid them. Doing it often can easily become a very nasty habit. Though, it's arguably healthier than cigs so if you are addicted to nicotine, or trying to become so, e-cigs are a good choice.
Though, 40 subjects is too low for the study to be considered valid, although it probably is correct.

To sum it up, smoke moar, or don't. Whatever you prefer.

Did I mention you can use this vape cube for more than nicotine? You can smoke "essential oils" which is obviously a way to bypass law for the product makers and I am talking about marijuana concentrates because I legally can (unlike some state laws forbidding the sale of paraphernalia. This will obviously improve your K/D ratio in timesplitters as you usually get killed while loading the bowl and lighting up.

Not sure where I am going with this post or much, so I will just post it and edit as necessary when I figure things out.
the game
novenary

Post by novenary » Sat May 03, 2014 5:17 am

LSD is the least dangerous and the least addictive drug. So take LSD.
/me runs
iamdablasta

Post by iamdablasta » Sat May 03, 2014 9:24 am

Streetwalker wrote:LSD is the least dangerous and the least addictive drug. So take LSD.
/me runs
YES. Do this. It's awesome, trust me.
Unless you have no idea what you're doing, because then it's gonna be fucking horrible.
the game
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Sun May 04, 2014 8:45 am

Can we stop the illegal drug talk please?