Show Off Your Modded Cube!

Chat, Off-topic, Research & Development etc
andre104623

Show Off Your Modded Cube!

Post by andre104623 » Wed May 14, 2014 5:46 pm

I just wanted to show off my cube after one month of working on it about 10 mins a day ( I have kids and full-time job) so I think Im done for now I wanted to make a clear drive cover to you can see the disc spinning but I'll get to that later. Thanks to all the people of this site giving me ideas and support. So show off your cube!!

Wish I could show all the games I burned but I dont want to banned
novenary

Re: Show Off Your Modded Cube!

Post by novenary » Wed May 14, 2014 5:58 pm

iamdablasta

Post by iamdablasta » Wed May 14, 2014 6:32 pm

andre104623 wrote: Wish I could show all the games I burned but I dont want to banned
What? I have a few discs, and at least half of them are legal copies of either fully working, or scratched discs. Literally a backup disc, because our super smash disc is living it's final days.
Burnt discs aren't always illegal, depending on where you live. Some places backups are legal (provided you own an original copy), however a lot of places it is still considered piracy.

I actually lost my original double dash disc a few days after backing it up, glad I did that. Though I don't know if it's legal when you've lost or broken the disc.

I assume backup discs are allowed to show here since the owner even has made swiss (and cleanrip?) which is basicallly the ultimate backup software. All my legal copies are moved over to both dvd's and swiss as even used games cost a lot in my country and shipping price is too high to buy from anywhere else.

By the way, sweet cube!!
the game
andre104623

Post by andre104623 » Wed May 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Streetwalker wrote:Welp. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=74
I'm sorry I didn't see the Tread My bad