Making me crazy... I need help please

Chat, Off-topic, Research & Development etc
Raysxb

Making me crazy... I need help please

Post by Raysxb » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:26 pm

Thank you for this awesome group. I have been upgrading my dol-001 for a while now. I did the sp2sd2 originally. Then I added picoboot. (Without flex cable) . worked perfectly. I them ordered the flex cable to tidy up. I ordered the pluto II board for hdmi and the helder flex cable.

Yesterday I removed the original pico and reinstalled it with the flex cable. At the same time in installed the pluto II. The pluto II was different than the one in Macho Nachos youtube video. I ordered it from the correct manufacturer. It was supposed to come with the latest gcvideo pre installed Therefore I didn't Do anything but install it. I believe it also has a usb-c. Port on it. this could be the creator of my issues.

Hdmi is plugged in On the pluto II. On the Pluto i am seeing a solid orange led and a blinking orange led. When it boots It goes in to swiss so the pico is working. I see the swiss menu. As soon as I select anything or try to use the L R X Y to get in the menu, screen goes black and I get invalid format popup window or video goes to no signal black or blue screen. I cannot seem to figure it out. Can some one please point me in the right direction. Hopefully with help i can recover my beloved Gamecube..