Slot B Issues

Discuss one of the most feature filled GameCube applications here :)
bensrevenge

Slot B Issues

Post by bensrevenge » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:40 pm

Hello

I am trying to load my backup of mario kart double dash through slot b so I can save with my memory card in slot a but when I try I just get a green screen after I have loaded it even before the nintendo logo shows. It works perfectly in slot A but of course I cannot save while my sd media loader is in slot A. So I tried using the virtual memory card option in swiss but when I saved it froze the game. I went to delete the corrupted virtual save but now when I try to load mario kart with the virtual memory option I get some sort of error before the game even boots.

Thanks if you can help with this problem.
Aressi

Re: Slot B Issues

Post by Aressi » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:08 pm

virtual memory card still in progress, which sd adapter are you using? I use a wiikey sd on gamecube and it works fine from slot B and memory card in slot A
bensrevenge

Post by bensrevenge » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:37 pm

Using the sd adapter and the 1gb sd card that comes with the sd media launcher. Also I found out if i put a disc in and let the motor run it gets to the dolby logo then freezes as its about to dissapear. As i said before the game works perfect in slot A
Django

Post by Django » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:59 am

I have SD Media Launcher too and the SD cardthey give with it is useless. Use it only to launch swiss and use SD like sandisk´s for backups.