Cant run Melee on Swiss 0.3 or emulate SD Cards on later builds.

Discuss one of the most feature filled GameCube applications here :)
WolfLink72

Cant run Melee on Swiss 0.3 or emulate SD Cards on later builds.

Post by WolfLink72 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:12 pm

I recently received the SD Media Launcher for my gamecube and loaded swiss with it. I've been using it a lot to play Twilight Princess, Super Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, and Mario Party 7 (all on separate SD cards). All of them worked fine, but i realized that when I was trying to load up Melee, I needed a GCN file and not an ISO. I tried using later builds and it worked just fine, but I couldn't figure out how to emulate memory card on it. That's a problem considering how SLOT A is being used by the SD Gecko.

Does anyone know where to find a GCN version of Super Smash Bros. Melee? Or know how to get the game running on SLOT B?
novenary

Re: Cant run Melee on Swiss 0.3 or emulate SD Cards on later builds.

Post by novenary » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:19 pm

You can just put the sd gecko in slot b. I use swiss that way and it works perfectly fine.
WolfLink72

Post by WolfLink72 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:29 pm

Streetwalker wrote:You can just put the sd gecko in slot b. I use swiss that way and it works perfectly fine.
I was using slot b before a. It worked perfectly fine until it crashed during the opening orchestra piece in Twilight Princess, ever since then i get a black screen whenever i use slot B on any game. Anyone know how to fix that issue?
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:26 pm

Make sure your card is actually in Slot B properly with good connectivity.