Swiss Virtual Memory Card issue

Discuss one of the most feature filled GameCube applications here :)
aMarioFan64

Swiss Virtual Memory Card issue

Post by aMarioFan64 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:33 am

Hey all. Recently got my Gamecube PicoBooted, and Loving the magical world of running GCN games off SD. Currently I'm using a Virtual Memory card to save my games, but one game in particular won't save or load from it, that game being Pac-Man World 3. Does anyone know if there's a reason Pac-Man World 3 in particular doesn't want to save to a virtual memory card? It doesn't have Audio Streaming, which I know is the reason why Games like the Zelda Collection doesn't work. I did recently preorder a MemCard Pro GC, so should I just wait for that to come before playing PMW3? Thanks ahead of time for your help
Papy.G

Re: Swiss Virtual Memory Card issue

Post by Papy.G » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:34 pm

Although it is powerful and more and more compatible in regard to all its functionnalities, SWISS is still considered as a Work In Progress, that's why it keeps its beta release suffix.
You can point issues of this kind in the appropriate thread or even on the github page, so the authors may reproduce and study it, then eventually address it for the next release.

I never noticed the Zelda collection was an Audio Streaming game, even less that it didn't work while playing… :?
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)