I needed one so I made one.
Confirmed working but I didn't test it much. Build at your own risk. I had to remove the (never used) 16 bit commands to make the code fit into the CPLD, but I'm thinking of redoing the whole protocol from scratch anyway to be more efficient.
There is no case for it, keep in mind that the memory card slots are not made for using bare PCBs in them, I had to stick a strip of PVC below mine to keep the contacts in place.
I added labels for the JTAG pads and fixed (I hope) the non masked ground plane on the version I uploaded which should make your life easier.
BoM (with Farnell part numbers) :
- FT245RL (USB transmitter) - 1146034
- XC9572XL (CPLD) - 1605849
- 100nF 0603 SMD ceramic capacitor
- 2x 10uF 1206 SMD tantalum capacitors
- 3.3V LM1117 fixed voltage regulator - 1202826
- Mini-USB type B receptacle/female connector (SMD) - 1626766
Board is available on OSH Park : https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/oyzl6GcX
Design, VHDL and CPLD programming files are attached (includes PDF versions of the Eagle files for easier viewing when assembling).
You need to program the FTDI with the attached EEPROM file using FT_Prog.