DVD Drive Emulator Question

Portables, case replacements, mods etc, all in here!
blueapple

Re: DVD Drive Emulator Question

Post by blueapple » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:37 am

I'm definitely interested in trying one out once you get some out for testing. What kind of price are we looking at to test?
moghingold

Post by moghingold » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:39 pm

meneerbeer wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:22 pm
The amount of available test boards is probably going to depend on cost per board and total cost. I have not looked into that yet.
Have you thought about reaching out to companies like SAG or Game-Tech to see if they can help you identify manufacturing partners for small batch runs? P.S. Please put my name in the raffle hat for the beta testing phase :lol:
CCode42

Post by CCode42 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:57 pm

meneerbeer wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:22 pm
The amount of available test boards is probably going to depend on cost per board and total cost. I have not looked into that yet.
Could you open it up to a pre-pay thing? I know i wouldn't mind pre-paying, assuming this will have the same features as the eventual release board, to be able to help with the testing. I like the debugging/testing phase of projects like these though, probably due to conditioning as a software dev.

Probably posted about my interest before, but i cant remember which if my older emails i used so yay new account xD
Dakota Pixel

Post by Dakota Pixel » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:50 am

This project looks amazing, keep up the great work. Also, I would love to be a tester if the price is reasonable!
MegaMan

Post by MegaMan » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:16 pm

Very interested and happy to test, even at cost.