First I'd like to say amazing work on all your projects.
I am wanting to do a total gamecube mod using the following boards from https://oshpark.com/profiles/citrus3000psi/page/1
For WiiKey Fusion
Gamecube Wasp DVD QSB
Gamecube Wasp/WKF Host QSB
sdcard_cube for wiikey
GC HDMI QSB 2.5
So here are my questions for anyone really
1. Can anyone explain a little more about what the DVD filters are that need to be removed and how to remove them?
2. The original thread for your HDMI build is no longer accessible. Can you help me out with all the digi-key part numbers needed to build both hdmi boards?
3. How do you actually program the hdmi boards once they are assembled? I don't see a jtag connector or anything like that.
4. Where are people actually buying the ribbon cable of various strands?
5. Is there any chance that anyone sells any of the above boards complete with chips? (not my first SMD solder project but it is still very intimidating
6. Do you or any other reputable modders offer a service where I could just send in a DOL-001 motherboard and have all the work done?
I am not interested in an external hdmi mod from badassconsole. I know he does great work but I'm interested in this being a completely internal mod project.
Thanks in advance to anyone that can help answer any of the above questions.