Clone WASP and a megadrive v3?

Portables, case replacements, mods etc, all in here!
arrowhead

Clone WASP and a megadrive v3?

Post by arrowhead » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:56 am

I have been waiting on badass consoles to restock the wasp chip, but at this point I don't think that is going to happen. So, if I can find one locally I plan on buying a GC HDMI mod and a megadrive v3 from badass consoles and go to work.

Is there any start to finish tutorial for that setup? Also, I've always used chips that direct boot CDR/DVD-RW etc, so I don't know anything about using swiss. Is that something I set up on the SD card or would I have to flash the wasp chip with it?

Thanks for the help
gavie

Re: Clone WASP and a megadrive v3?

Post by gavie » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:06 pm

I plan on doing the same. But sadly also the megadrives are no longer sold as it seems.
teconmoon

Post by teconmoon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:30 am

I got mine from Eurasia.nu which came very quickly and used a Wii to flash Swiss-GC on it myself, but looks like they are sold out also.

The only WASP Fusion ships I am finding are on eBay shipping from Poland: http://www.ebay.com/sch/Video-Games-Con ... asp+fusion

Keep in mind that any WASP Fusion you buy will need to be flashed with Swiss-GC.
gavie

Post by gavie » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:28 am

Thanks. However, without a Mega Drive the mod gets a little too hard. Seems they are no longer produced since the Wasp went out of production.
teconmoon

Post by teconmoon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:25 pm

Also @andzlay posted this in a marketplace thread: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/WASP-Fu ... 65875.html

The cheapest it will get if you decide to buy one!
arrowhead

Post by arrowhead » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:21 pm

Oh damn. I didn't realize the megadrive was out of stock too. It said add to Cart until I picked lock or quick release. Well that sucks