How to pick an LCD for a portable?

Portables, case replacements, mods etc, all in here!
foxeater

How to pick an LCD for a portable?

Post by foxeater » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:01 am

I want a 6'2in one (I'm planning on using a wiiu gamepad case as a shell) and I know it should be 480p for the best picture.

I found this http://szboxing.manufacturer.globalsour ... Panel.html which can be ordered as a single sample, I think, although I'd really rather not go that route because it's kind of giving a business an empty promise on orders. I'd hate to do that. Besides, the website is a bit hard to understand and I think I'd have some trouble actually paying for it. Bright side, though, it's cheap as can be.

I think I read something about it ideally being 12v, too, but I can't for the life of me find any information on voltage for this. (I'm not savvy with electronic lingo necessarily and I might be missing something, please correct me if I am.) I'm not sure if I'm missing any other specifications on that, this is a lot of information to take in at once but I'm toughing through it like a champ.

Last question: Is there anywhere that I'm missing that makes it a little easier to buy a LCD in those specs? I know they're usually way more expensive than 14$, so I'm not worried about that, I'm just worried about accessibility.