GCVideo HDMI Upscaler Problems

Portables, case replacements, mods etc, all in here!
Greg2600

GCVideo HDMI Upscaler Problems

Post by Greg2600 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:14 am

I have a 3.0 version that I got last year. Works fine on my TV; however, said TV has too many HDMI devices and not enough ports! So I have used my old DVDO iScan VP50 HDMI upscaler's input ports for stuff I use on occasion. Such as the NES Classic, video camera, etc, etc. They all work. The HDMI Gamecube adapter from zeldaxpro does not. I have even (with a ton of pain trying to reprogram a universal remote) gotten into the units config screen, and changed many, many settings to no avail.

Has anyone had issues where it couldn't be picked up, and they fixed that? Really a shot in the dark, I know.
weekendgamer

Re: GCVideo HDMI Upscaler Problems

Post by weekendgamer » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:27 am

i don't have that problem when i put it threw a scaler/splitter threw my tv (4k). have you try to plug it direct to the tv then a switch box to court the hdmi adapter/gamecube
Greg2600

Re: GCVideo HDMI Upscaler Problems

Post by Greg2600 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:03 am

weekendgamer wrote:i don't have that problem when i put it threw a scaler/splitter threw my tv (4k). have you try to plug it direct to the tv then a switch box to court the hdmi adapter/gamecube
it's fine connected directly into the TV. the thing is my TV has 4 ports and they are used. my upscaler has 4 of its own, so if I could use that, it would be preferable. oh well.