The Ultimate Gamecube Controller!

Portables, case replacements, mods etc, all in here!
TheAutisticGamer

The Ultimate Gamecube Controller!

Post by TheAutisticGamer » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:16 pm

Hiya! I am thinking of modding my gamecube controller so it will be better for my gaming experence. If there is some list I can do...

- Replace thumbsticks with Xbox One thumbsticks
- Spray paint the controller with gold spray paint (Gotta make sure to check if it works on plastic)
- Buy myself a gamecube controller extender and stick it on there so the cord will be longer (I don't have wavebird ;-;)
- Make the D-Pad bigger
- buy some grips because why not.

That is what I came up with now. If you have any ideas. Let me know!
If python is a type of snake and also a coding language. Will my computer bite me if I program?
Sierron

Re: The Ultimate Gamecube Controller!

Post by Sierron » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:38 pm

I saw mods online about people replacing the C-stick cap with a left stick cap (with modification). Haven't had the chance to check if it makes playing easier. But it probably is a nice idea.

About spraying the controller golden ... there is a Starlight Controller which is already golden I guess.
Own a couple PAL and JPN cubes. And three BBAs. Homeland and PSO I/II.
TheAutisticGamer

Post by TheAutisticGamer » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:12 pm

Sierron wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:38 pm
I saw mods online about people replacing the C-stick cap with a left stick cap (with modification). Haven't had the chance to check if it makes playing easier. But it probably is a nice idea.

About spraying the controller golden ... there is a Starlight Controller which is already golden I guess.
I'll try the C-Stick Replacement. But for the Starlight Controller... I don't want to waist my chances on a controller that will break so soon. I use GameCube controllers a lot. Also. I'm going replace the GameCube disk reader with a Wii one. Can you send a link to a site that I can trust?
If python is a type of snake and also a coding language. Will my computer bite me if I program?
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:45 am

Aren't you better off trying a <something> -> GameCube controller adaptor?