Hyper boot and mega MIA

Portables, case replacements, mods etc, all in here!
andre104623

Hyper boot and mega MIA

Post by andre104623 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:59 am

Hey as the topic states mega has been mia for some time now I won't bring up my personal deals that I have going with him but there is a massive Amount of people waiting for products and services that he has not provided some of these people that I know so I know they’re not lying. I’m also not trying to bash Maga because I like his work and his products and I’ve been waiting for a very long time for GC video of his and hyper boot and maybe even a Wasp custom if I can get me hands on one I also always recommended his work but in recent months turning into years now I can’t do that anymore so if anybody has any information what’s going on with MEGA and his Internet site and this will ever get a hyper boot or GC video x I would like some reliable info
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Re: Hyper boot and mega MIA

Post by emu_kidid » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:49 am

I'm not sure what's going on, he's still around, he just chooses to ignore people - that has always been his approach "when it's ready it's ready", I can 100% understand that this would piss people off and I don't know why he does it :P

As far as I know (as of last week or so), he's still working on getting things together to produce more HyperBoot and eventually GCVideo (making himself a pick and place machine from scratch to help get things produced in house), the man likes to go back and reinvent the wheel, what can I say?
andre104623

Re: Hyper boot and mega MIA

Post by andre104623 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:44 pm

Well thank you emu again for some info I just wish I could hear it from him. I heard some disturbing info from voltar that in the process of him building gcvideo-mega and hyper boot whatever that others came including Citrus3000psi with there wii duel and gcvideo versions and lets not forget amazon having tons of China gcvideo which some are of good quality but besides that he grew angry that business was being takin away from his web store and he quietly quit working on projects which if true which in a way I do believe like shrunken usb and video mega basically bashed him of the site because of his v1 being defective which it’s not it’s just limited of what it could do I made a YouTube video about it be after happy Bunny and mega had words I was cut from ordering anything from happy bunny so yea I’m thinking I’m believing this tale Just from my experiences