Launching swiss via action replay and sdwsp2

Portables, case replacements, mods etc, all in here!
rob2tv

Launching swiss via action replay and sdwsp2

Post by rob2tv » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:44 pm

Ive got my sd2sp2 all set up, and have action replay set up as well. What else do I need to do to launch swiss? Im new to homebrewing and I appreciate any help. Ive Been looking online but have only found vague answers
Papy.G

Re: Launching swiss via action replay and sdwsp2

Post by Papy.G » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:05 pm

I don't know of any AR code that will run SWISS straight off an SP2 SD card adapter, while I'm not that much aware of AR hacks, and maybe someone re-wrote the code for SP2, if only it is possible…

SD Gecko may be the missing link, still, it is quite cheap, and it will allow you to use outdated emulators that don't support SP2 as well.
Best is to use the AR hack to set up a game save exploit, as AR discs are known to be quite taxing, and harder to boot on fading laser cells.
Game Save Exploits can run SWISS straight off the SP2, so the AR and SD Gecko can be put in a safe place once set up (if ou don't plan to use SD-Gecko only emulators).
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)