Swiss video output error

Portables, case replacements, mods etc, all in here!
Jotaro609

Swiss video output error

Post by Jotaro609 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:52 pm

Hello guys,

I have a dol-001 GameCube and an adapter of kaico to connect my gamecube with the tv. I have installed the picoboot with sd2sp adapter on my console and everything works fine so far. Everytime when I start a game neither pal nor ntsc, I get a strange picture on the tv. The top bar of the screen is "slower" than the rest of the screen, so the picture of the top bar will be delayed than the rest of the screen. I don’t know how to describe this problem, since I haven’t found anything similar on the internet. I will put a picture on the attachment. My GameCube is a PAL console, I use 576p for pal and 480p for ntsc.

I would appreciate any help from you guys. This problem is so frustrating since I cannot find anything I’m the web.
000DF4D2-2E92-43CD-915B-27ABFE6B5350.png
(2.73 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Papy.G

Re: Swiss video output error

Post by Papy.G » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:23 pm

What's the version of GCVideo in the Kaico adapter?
Do you have another display to test on?

If a game is neither Pal nor Ntsc, I really wonder what it could be, I haven't heard of SECAM GC titles before. :mrgreen:
Beware of straight word to word translations (from French?) that can lead to the opposite of what you originally wanted to mean. ;)
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)