Reccomend me GC games to play!

Find all your GameCube topics here
cornandbeans

Reccomend me GC games to play!

Post by cornandbeans » Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:59 am

Hello!

It's been quite a while since I've been on this website due to having no computer and all, but I should be back to browsing on occasion :P. So, recently, I've been playing some GameCube. There are probably 2-3 games I don't get bored of off the bat, granted I'll eventually get bored of them anyways...don't get me wrong, I love all my gamecube titles, however, playing through them multiple times throughout the years kind of gets old! So, with that being said, recommend me your favorite gamecube titles!

I'm into pretty much any type of genre. I love RPGs, as well as adventure games and whatnot. Especially multiplayer! I have an older brother, so a good ol' multiplayer game wouldn't be so bad.

Thanks in advance!
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Re: Reccomend me GC games to play!

Post by emu_kidid » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:02 am

This thread here is pretty good: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=202
greenmagic469

Re: Reccomend me GC games to play!

Post by greenmagic469 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:14 am

If you like RPG's, specially multiplayer RPG's, I highly, highly recommend Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance. Probably one of the most fun and gorgeous games on the cube, and it plays like a something akin to Diablo (which is a very good thing). It also has 2 player co-op, cheat codes, tons of armors and weapons and all that good stuff, so definitely check that out.

If I had to pick a single game to recommend however, it would be Timesplitters: Future Perfect. If you liked Perfect Dark or Goldeneye, you will absolutely love this game, it's 007 on crack. 150 playable characters, tons of maps, over 40 weapons, an awesome story mode, challenges, full stat tracking and, the best part- your very own mapmaker. Yeah, you can actually make your own maps... Trust me, this game is good.