The Best GameCube Games

Find all your GameCube topics here
TheRoomisLife

The Best GameCube Games

Post by TheRoomisLife » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:32 pm

Hey,

I've really been getting into Top 10s recently and I thought it would be fun to do one on one of my favorite systems of all time (I'm sure many of you share that view with me haha :lol: ). So I attached below the video I made and I would love if you could tell me what you think not only of the list, but also of the video itself and what I could improve on. I actually had a discussion in the video comments with a guy about Resident Evil games and I really enjoyed hearing his perspective so please let me know what your view is of my list and the video, but also what your list is. Thanks guys, I look forward to hearing your feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axiCIS-shLs
AC_Orange

Re: The Best GameCube Games

Post by AC_Orange » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:53 pm

Thanks for sharing, some great games there.
My list in no particular order

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Pikmin 2
Resident Evil
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door
Baten Kaitos Origins
Metroid Prime
The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker
The Legend of Zelda The Twilight Princess
Skies of Arcadia
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II

I did like Tales of Symphonia, Melee, Starfox Adventures and Mario Sunshine but the list is only ten games :/
Resident Evil 4 is an amazing looking game but it just doesn't have the same feel as RE1, or that it comes from the same universe. Kinda same like Starfox Adventures, which started as Dinosaur Planet.
My favourite Mario sport game is Mario Golf
Girmi007

Re: The Best GameCube Games

Post by Girmi007 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:46 am

Great top 10, it got me to watch some of your other videos. I enjoy the way you nostalgically talk about some of the games, remembering the good times you had with them.
I personally like it when a reviewer elaborates on what type of people would like a game. A crude example, you could say: "If you're a buttonmasher and don't like mechanics, SSBM might not be for you". This way people can better assess if they would like a game or not.