SWIIS IGR Video Settings

Find all your GameCube topics here
Lamprey

SWIIS IGR Video Settings

Post by Lamprey » Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:46 pm

Hi,

I have a NTCS Gamecube with a GC Loader PNP and a SD2SP2 installed, and everything works fine. I recently picked up a PAL Gamecube so I could get RGB output via scart, so I moved everything over the "new" Gamecube. I am able to configure SWISS (using the PAL iso) so that I get 480i output, which is what I want, as I'm running on a TV that supports up to 480i.

The issue I'm having is that when using the In Game Reset (IGR.dol on the SD2SP2) when I reset back to SWISS (R+Z+B+DOWN or Z+A+Start) it always resets back to 50hz and doesn't seem to honor/load the settings I configured. If I power cycle the Gamecube, SWISS loads the settings as you would expect.

I believe the only two video related changes I made where to set "SWISS Video Mode" to 480i and "Force Video" to 480i

I'm running SWISS version 1318. I don't know if there is a newer IGR, but the one I have is probably a couple years old.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Cheers!
Papy.G

Re: SWIIS IGR Video Settings

Post by Papy.G » Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:02 pm

First try to update to the latest version, as there has been changes to that regard recently.

If that doesn't do, try to replace IGR.dol forwarder with swiss's full dol.
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)
Lamprey

Re: SWIIS IGR Video Settings

Post by Lamprey » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:59 pm

It has been so long since I initially setup my gamecube, I forgot that the IGR.dol was just the swiss.dol renamed. Updated to the latest IMG and DOL and everything is sorted.

Thanks!