SD2SP2 Adapter Problems

Find all your GameCube topics here
Al09rt45

SD2SP2 Adapter Problems

Post by Al09rt45 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:38 am

I’m quite new to the subject of gamecube modding. I recently bought an sd2sp2 adapter so I can access my micro sd. Everytime I try changing devices it doesnt show the sd2sp2 device. When i press Z to show all devices and click on “Sd Card - SD2SP2” it says “The physical drive cannot work” The micro sd is formatted to fat32. I use the animal crossing (if that has to do with anything) gamesave exploit to access swiss. Is there an actual problem or am I just stupid and I’m missing something?

Full video of whats happening + how the sd2sp2 looks from all angles:
https://youtu.be/Pfq9zB7j8iI
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Re: SD2SP2 Adapter Problems

Post by emu_kidid » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:16 am

Check that the SD2SP2 doesn't have a loose connection, make sure the slot is clean too. Try another SD card too if you can.
Papy.G

Post by Papy.G » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:12 pm

Do you have any setup previously known to work?

It is quite curious, I had a close issue recently with an error reading the SD card, while Swiss just booted off it, although it is not exactly the same error message.

viewtopic.php?p=52119#p52119
DMG/MultiFreq OC/EDGB/EZF Jr, AGB/SC miniSD, NTR/NeoMK3, USG/flashme V8/SC miniSD
DOL001(EUR)/RGB/GCPlug/GBP/SD2SP2, RVL 001(EUR)/RGB/CMP/WiiSD

Zelda WW with Tingle Tuner in split screen was what the GC RF modulator was made for! (Video)
MaitreBeurre

Post by MaitreBeurre » Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:32 am

Does your gc recognize your adapter ?

This error message happens even if you boot swiss without any adapter on the serial port

You can check the (i) button on the middle down of your screen. The 2/3 screen check the connected devices. If "serial port 2" display "empty", then it speak for itself
Guess you have no choices but by refunded if you can and buy a better stuff
Sorry babe but minecraft music stay on during sex