Hello everyone, I love video games like most of you all here.

Welcome to the GC-Forever forums, feel free to introduce yourself here!
Bomberman

Hello everyone, I love video games like most of you all here.

Post by Bomberman » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:26 am

I have a XenoGC and am wondering if there is a way to get swiss to launch from a disc so that I do not need two SD cards and can launch back ups from my sdhc card? I tried googling if Swiss could be launched via disc but received confusing results.

Thanks for reading this and sorry to disturb you all with what may be a redundant question.
Jweeber

Re: Hello everyone, I love video games like most of you all here.

Post by Jweeber » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:11 am

Yes, if you follow this link: https://github.com/emukidid/swiss-gc/releases and download the current release and extract the 7zip archive you will find a ready to burn disc image in the "ISO" folder. Be sure to burn the disc that matches your specific region, if you are in north america it would be ntsc-u.

Welcome to the club.
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Re: Hello everyone, I love video games like most of you all here.

Post by emu_kidid » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:04 pm

Bomberman wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:26 am
I have a XenoGC and am wondering if there is a way to get swiss to launch from a disc so that I do not need two SD cards and can launch back ups from my sdhc card? I tried googling if Swiss could be launched via disc but received confusing results.

Thanks for reading this and sorry to disturb you all with what may be a redundant question.
Welcome.

If you burn that ISO but then later find there's a newer release available, just put the DOL on the root of a SD card as "boot.dol" and it'll launch that one automatically.