Hello! - StarkNebula

Welcome to the GC-Forever forums, feel free to introduce yourself here!
StarkNebula

Hello! - StarkNebula

Post by StarkNebula » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Hi there! I'm StarkNebula, though call me Stark for simplicity's sake.

The only things I'm worth noting for at this point is being the main editor for the F-Zero GX and F-Zero AX TCRF articles. Though don't go read them now, I still have lots to add and restructure the pages. I'm a bit lazy I suppose. :P Also, I currently hold the 3rd best time for Story 2 [VH] in GX, though I used to be second.

However, I'm here because I'm both a huge fan of the GameCube and of modding Nintendo consoles in general. I haven't done much, but J modded a GameCube 2 nights ago, and I modded a GameBoy with a backlit screen. Other than that, I've successfully setup Jemery Aburns' NintendoSpy (https://github.com/jeremyaburns/NintendoSpy) for use with GameCube inputs for streaming on Twitch. I'd like to start doing more so I came here. I'm going to College for Game Design (coming this Fall,) but I feel compelled to study in hardware design (ei: circuitry) and hoping you guys could lend a hand in finding appropriate materials to really learn how to make mods myself.

Anyways, I hope to become a useful source of information or inspiration for you guys and likewise for me. :)
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Re: Hello! - StarkNebula

Post by emu_kidid » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:13 pm

nice, GX on Very Hard was near impossible.. many hours wasted there for me too.

Welcome to the forums!
megalomaniac

Re: Hello! - StarkNebula

Post by megalomaniac » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:36 am

welcome to the forums..
emu_kidid wrote: beer is like WD40 for megalomaniac's brain, gets the gears moving
>>> BadAssConsoles.com <<<

Image Image Image