New member here!

Welcome to the GC-Forever forums, feel free to introduce yourself here!
greenmagic469

New member here!

Post by greenmagic469 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:53 pm

Hey there guys,

I think I use to have an account for a short time on here, many years and years ago, but life kind of got in the way and now, after some lurking, I've made another account! So yeah, basically a new member right here, heh.

I have a passion for the Gamecube. I love everything about it- the look, the form factor, the games, features, just everything. Moreover, I've gotten involved in the highly niche stuff like tunneling mario kart and playing PSO, which is one reason I came here! I'm not sure what it is that interests me so much about this little machine, but I simply love it. The Gamecube has so much potential and in a way, it's up to us to unlock it fully. I think that's pretty cool.

Anyways, I do hope the forum is still active and that we can play and talk about some games together! See you 'round the board.
tesla246

Re: New member here!

Post by tesla246 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Welcome back and enjoy your stay. This a rather dedicated, nice little gamecube community which is very much alive.
Dream mod: HI-speed port device utilizing 4:4:4 RGB 32 bit colour, 720p video and variable refresh rate. :shock:
Favourite mod: GC Loader flashed with latest swiss.
Eagerly awaiting a normal, form-factor wise, wireless controller with rumble. :)
sevin0seven

Re: New member here!

Post by sevin0seven » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:20 am

hey guys, new to the forum but longtime lurker. long live the cube!