Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the GC-Forever forums, feel free to introduce yourself here!
JakeyFlower

Hello Everyone!

Post by JakeyFlower » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:13 am

Hey everyone I'm new to this forum :) I loved playing my GameCube back when it came out but sadly I sold it a long time ago and the other day I ordered a GameCube again so excited for it to come I'm looking to mod it with a XenoGc can't find any other chips I came here o learn more about GameCube modding and running home brew I'm hoping the Xeno can run it here's hoping!

Looking forward to meeting you guys in the forum!
capzlk

Re: Hello Everyone!

Post by capzlk » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:17 pm

welcome! yeah in terms of modchips, there isnt much left but xenogc.
The xeno will enable that for sure, but you'll need to burn your own dvd with swiss on it and pick one of those cheap wisd sdgecko adapters, or get an SD Media Launcher (which is the same thing, functionally, but costs more and is kinda flimsy in terms of build quality)
novenary

Post by novenary » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:20 pm

SD media launcher will allow homebrew without any modchip since it comes with an "authentic" boot disc. I wouldn't call the build quality of these chinese SD adapters anything near good, it just happens to work and stay in one piece if you don't abuse it.
JakeyFlower

Post by JakeyFlower » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:20 am

Thank you guys yeah I'm Bonnard go with x
xenoGC when my cube arrives (I can't wait) yeah I'm also looking into getting the media launcher once I find a stockist online and I'm currently reading/learning about how to burn Swiss on a disc and how to burn home brews etc.

Anothing thing I'm try a find out if I can run cheat engines on my cube there a lot of fun :D