Hello! ~Misan

Welcome to the GC-Forever forums, feel free to introduce yourself here!
Misan

Hello! ~Misan

Post by Misan » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello, I wanted to input the name "Misa", but noticed it was too short, so an extra N had to do.

I have lurked this forum for about 4-5 years, thought I'd at least say hi since I don't have much better to do atm.

I am a male in his 20s and I love the Gamecube just like you. I live and study in Sweden, Stockholm when I'm not in Japan visiting friends or studying over there. I have my own company dedicated to my work as a Photagrapher/Photoshop-using-person. When I'm not studying or working (which is a rare occurance these days), I play games (mainly Melee and Monkey Ball) or search around town/the net to find game hardware to add to my collection.
My love for the GC was strictly for its outward design originally when I as a teenager wrote an essay on the theory of color in design for retail products. Having realised the GC is heavenly in most ways possible, it did not change much, as I already loved it.
I own 6 or so cubes, mostly being PAL ones. My favorite original console color would have to be Spice, and favorite controller color would be Pearl White.
Being said the thing I like most about the GC is the color combination all versions have, the thing I dislike the most would be that the American boxes have the end label at the bottom instead of at the top...
I feel as if though I forgot to add something, oh well.

I pop in every other day or so to read most threads that has anything to do with the Gamecube. I probably won't post much, but I'm pleased to meet you all.
If you can't join 'em, beat 'em.
novenary

Re: Hello! ~Misan

Post by novenary » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:19 pm

Welcome !
Sierron

Post by Sierron » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:21 pm

Hey there Misan, welcome on the forum :)

I can agree on the orange gamecube but I like the gundam gamecube colour combination more. I think the darker frontplate would have been really nice with the orange.
Own a couple PAL and JPN cubes. And three BBAs. Homeland and PSO I/II.
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:53 am

Welcome, good to see we have enthusiastic lurkers such as yourself :)
Misan

Post by Misan » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:45 am

Streetwalker wrote:Welcome !
emu_kidid wrote:Welcome, good to see we have enthusiastic lurkers such as yourself :)
Thanks!
Sierron wrote:Hey there Misan, welcome on the forum :)

I can agree on the orange gamecube but I like the gundam gamecube colour combination more. I think the darker frontplate would have been really nice with the orange.
I too like the Gundam one more, but out of the non-special edition ones it's purple for me, was what I was trying to get across! ^^
If you can't join 'em, beat 'em.