Hello!

Welcome to the GC-Forever forums, feel free to introduce yourself here!
blasingame

Hello!

Post by blasingame » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:03 pm

I am excited to hear that there is still and active GC hacking community out on the internet. I started my interest in GC hacking last weekend, when I hooked up my GC to an old tube television I found in my attic. I plugged in Skies of Arcadia Legends and gave the game a shot. I love it to death.

I bought a GC at a store 4 years ago but never really touched it since I was infatuated with hacking my Wii.

Currently enjoying the hardware specs of the system and adding the GBA player to play GBA games on.

I need to get my hands on a Broadband Adapter, but it looks like they are not cheap. If anyone knows how to get a 3rd party broadband adapter (if they exist) please PM me.

I'm going to read up on soft modding and using the GC SD Media Adapter that I have now just discovered.

Thanks for a great community!
Sierron

Re: Hello!

Post by Sierron » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello there, welcome on the gc-forever :)
blasingame wrote:I need to get my hands on a Broadband Adapter, but it looks like they are not cheap.
I know that feel.
blasingame wrote:If anyone knows how to get a 3rd party broadband adapter (if they exist) please PM me.
I wish there was.
Own a couple PAL and JPN cubes. And three BBAs. Homeland and PSO I/II.
blasingame

Post by blasingame » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:14 pm

blasingame wrote:If anyone knows how to get a 3rd party broadband adapter (if they exist) please PM me.
I wish there was.[/quote]

If I find one, i'd like to take it apart and see if the board can be replicated.

Making the actual plastic unit wouldn't be that hard with the right 3D scanner and 3D printer.
MarioMario66666

Post by MarioMario66666 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:35 am

"blasingame wrote:
If anyone knows how to get a 3rd party broadband adapter (if they exist) please PM me"

Hey that would be awesome, worth it if you play PSO online still ;)
Looking for:

Viper, Icedcube and Xcm cases.
Qoob, Viper and official Xeno modchips.