Finally on board with GC forever

Welcome to the GC-Forever forums, feel free to introduce yourself here!
FreeBeerUpgrade

Finally on board with GC forever

Post by FreeBeerUpgrade » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:31 am

Hi folks, I'm a 23 French student in game producing and I finally made the leap with my inscription here.
First I have to say this website and forum have been one of the best source of info about my Cube.
I really need to give a big shout out to everybody working on the forum, as well as all the crazy things that have happened here.
Naming just a few names would be disservice to the many, many folks that poured hours of their time into this great thing that is the Gamecube.

So yeah thanks to all of you guys and gals.

My main focus when I first ended up on GCforever was mostly booting homebrew code. But now, I wish to be a contributor myself.
I know this is kind of a bald thing to say but I'd really REALLY want to get into homebrew for the GC.

So I will certainly bore you to death with my questions, so apologizes in advance for what I'm about to do.
Hopefully I won't get banned on the first week. :lol:

Cheers !
Fun fact : The coolest game to use the gbalink capabilites with the GC is a small extra game for Rayman 3 on the Cube. But it rocks.
novenary

Re: Finally on board with GC forever

Post by novenary » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:33 am

Welcome.
There shouldn't be any reason for you go get banned if all you do is ask questions. :P