GameCube hardware revisions

emu_kidid
Site Admin

GameCube hardware revisions

Post by emu_kidid » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:21 am

Link: https://www.gc-forever.com/wiki/index.p ... e_versions

Just re-posting this here so it can have a bit more exposure in case if anyone has access to anything here that hasn't been dumped/documented yet.

If anyone knows of any additional GameCube boards that haven't been documented here, please reply with some factual info and provide pictures, lets try to keep this discussion on topic please.

I'm particularly interested in any early special edition GameCubes (such as the ATi GameCube) or development hardware (GDEV/GBOX).

At the end of the year I plan on taking hi-res photos of my TDEV/NPDP (PAL/NTSC)/NR Reader/GameCube internals I have to fully document them once and for all in as much detail as possible.
Diego borella

Re: GameCube hardware revisions

Post by Diego borella » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:00 pm

I promised a DOL 002 for emukidi once, but Gradiente DOL has become so rare here in your country. :shock:

Prices have also skyrocketed. but I intend to fulfill my promise to one day send a DOL 002 BR. the biggest problem will be to find him there in Canada at his address emu_kidid.
If someone here in Brazil doesn't do it before me. :P

when I find one, and it must be for a good price. :lol:

It would be interesting for emu_kidi to gather all the DOLs, at least the commercial ones. :idea:

that would be a kind of sponsorship for developers. The NGC Gradient is an IPL not physically tested by Swiss developers. :cry:

I don't think there's a place where you can find information about the Nintendo Gamecube better than GC-forever. This is the home of the NGC, where you can learn all about the game cube machine.

The Swiss would be nothing, nor would he have gotten where he came from, without this place here.
there are websites and blogs where you can find NGC material, but nothing compared to this wonderful and messy GC forever.

Collaborate with developers forever! @ :!: :idea: :arrow:
SWISS USER :geek: