RetroArch GX - Gamecube - v0.9.8.3

wii_HD

Re: RetroArch GX - Gamecube - v0.9.8.3

Post by wii_HD » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:38 pm

julius wrote:I have the neogeo.zip in the system folder, but no luck with neo geo games. Have you confirmed any one to work?
Yes Last Resort and Blues Journey work confirmed - again smaller games.

Try getting bios from another source.

The wii retroarch forum thread over at GBAtemp is worth watching for useful information.
Playing - Super Mario Sunshine - DariusBurst CS - Hotline Miami 2 - Rpi2 Lakka - X360 BurnOut Paradise City
julius

Post by julius » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Let´s see if anyone has the same problem:when I play a game with a console core like nes, snes, etc., and I use a ziped file, when I finish and look into my card they appear the ziped file and the same file but unziped. Is it normal or is it my (2 gb) card?
alzen

Post by alzen » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:10 am

It's great piece of software, though I still need to learn how to deal with problems with running CPS2/NeoGeo games.

As for now I'm pretty disappointed with NES roms smoothnes, as far as I observed the gameplay isn't as smooth as let's say in FCEUX port for GC. But this Nestopia port has much better sound in my opinion.

Also, I played a few roms, and no config files were created in /retroarch directory, anyone knows what's the reason?

EDIT:
Configuration files didn't appear in the main dir because i didn't change any options probably, after playing with them("Z" before loading any rom as far as I remember) there was a config file.

EDIT2:
Some NES games work ok, some are kind of lagging, like Adventure Island 3 screen movement isn't smooth, and in Megaman 2 it's ok.

EDIT3:
I hope to see NXEngine included in the package. Also, maybe it's a good way to get better PSX emulator on gamecube?
Take a look at my YouTube channel - totally dedicated to retro shooters
MarioMania

Post by MarioMania » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:32 am

I hope the next update will let you Config the Menu Button..

No one plays there Classics like the NES, SNES, Genesis, TG16 on a Gamecube Controller