The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest For N64

NES/SNES/N64
RazorX2014

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest For N64

Post by RazorX2014 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:06 pm

Hi guys i bought the legend of zelda ocarina of time master quest n64 cartridge just for fun and thought i would post some images of the board here for anyone who wanted to take a look, If there is anyone else who also bought this and has a different board perhaps you could post images of that too so we can see the different variants and maybe list the various components on the board as well as see if it's possible to dump the info off the atmel and altera chips to see whats going on :D

I did run into an issue with my copy because i couldn't get it to play on my pal n64 but i think its just because they must have sent me a one for a usa console which is strange since i figured if you're gonna make a board like this and not specify its for a specific region then you most likely would have it region free, Anyway i dumped the rom onto my pc and it played fine and i also copied it to my n64 flashcard and it played fine from that too.

Anyway if i have any more info i will post it here but for now i have included a download to my original image files as they are 5312x2988 and the website i use to upload images too wouldn't accept images that large :D so i had to resize them.
If anyone knows a way i can make my cartridge region free (i assume the atmel chip is what they use to set the region) or at the very least play in my pal n64 system please let me know thanks.

Spoiler
Show
Downloads:
Images (5312x2988).7z
SyproLives

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest For N64

Post by SyproLives » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Can't see the images in the forum man.
RazorX2014

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest For N64

Post by RazorX2014 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:35 am

SyproLives wrote:Can't see the images in the forum man.
there showing up perfectly fine for me just click show on spoilers and i also included a download for the images.