SD media launcher

All your homebrew software needs & discussion
meneerbeer

Re: SD media launcher

Post by meneerbeer » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:49 am

jorge_nb wrote:
meneerbeer wrote:If you have Smash Bros, you could give this a try.
I don't have it, and that looks like a way to play homebrew on the wii, what I'm really interested on right now is playing homebrew on my GC not on my wii but thanks for the help
It is for GameCube. You just need a Hombrew enabled Wii/GC to do the memory card trick.
jorge_nb

Post by jorge_nb » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:43 pm

meneerbeer wrote:
jorge_nb wrote:
meneerbeer wrote:If you have Smash Bros, you could give this a try.
I don't have it, and that looks like a way to play homebrew on the wii, what I'm really interested on right now is playing homebrew on my GC not on my wii but thanks for the help
It is for GameCube. You just need a Hombrew enabled Wii/GC to do the memory card trick.
And the smash bros melee I guess, which I don't have : /
jorge_nb

Post by jorge_nb » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:04 pm

Datel ended up sending me another copy of the DVD, this time working good, so I can run homebrew as expected :)
Coestar

Post by Coestar » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Datel seems like a shit company to me. I've bought two damn SDMLs and nether were legit. First one was purchased from a 3rd party on Amazon who claimed it was new/unopened. In fact, it was opened and missing the SD card and the SDML disc. Then I learned I can just buy directly from Datel via their website (codejunkies.com). Wrong again. The thing that arrived was completely different packaging then what they show on their site. The package contained an AR disc, an unbranded SDML (I assume?) memory card, and a fucking USB ... thing (it looks kind of like a bluetooth dongle) in a ziplock baggie. WTF??? Between the two shitty packages, I guess I technically have everything I need but the SD card. Sadly, I bought an SDHC card, so that might be why it isn't detecting it.
novenary

Post by novenary » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:37 pm

SDML doesn't support SDHC until you've booted Swiss. The AR disc should boot to SDML once you insert a regular 2GB or less SD card.