Can't navigate in Wiikey fusion game list

ViperGC/Qoob/etc
Rubenvaernewyck

Can't navigate in Wiikey fusion game list

Post by Rubenvaernewyck » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:33 am

Hi,

I have a gamecube with the wiikey fusion, it's installed with the MEGAdrive from megalomaniac.

when I start up the wiikey and I get in the wiikey menu I can see my games but I can't go up or down to select the 2nd or 3th game ... only the A and X button seem to work. In the gamecube menu all buttons work, allso when I boot the first game in the list all buttons work in the game.
I can only play the first game in the list.

I tried the 1.0 and the 1.5 firmware but no succes.

Can somebody help me?
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Re: Can't navigate in Wiikey fusion game list

Post by emu_kidid » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:36 am

I believe you can navigate the menu via the reset switch perhaps? If not, try another controller I guess, or try plugging it in after the menu has already been loaded.

Or you could just use Swiss?
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:56 am

Also, use the d-pad, analog isn't supported on the WKF menu.
Rubenvaernewyck

Post by Rubenvaernewyck » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:00 pm

emu_kidid wrote:I believe you can navigate the menu via the reset switch perhaps? If not, try another controller I guess, or try plugging it in after the menu has already been loaded.

Or you could just use Swiss?
Found the problem ...

I needed to press harder on the buttons ... :roll: Aftermarket controller :mrgreen:

About swiss .. what benefits does it have? And do you need other stuff to install?

also, do you know a place where I can download firmware 1.3 for the wiikey fusion?
I would like to play original games too with the dvd drive, or do you have an other solution for that?

Kind regards
baldjared

Post by baldjared » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:12 pm

For the firmwares you can get them here where megalomaniac posted them,

viewtopic.php?p=17031#p17031

Swiss uses fat32 which is more convenient to work with and you can trim your games which can save quite a bit of space on your sd card.

Also, thanks to megalomaniac you can load the wkf menu from within swiss for the rare thing that doesn't work in swiss like the gameboy player software,

viewtopic.php?p=17032#p17032

Also, also, wkf firmware 1.0 with swiss can autoboot/autoload swiss and not need to use the pin29 switch.