Any sense going for Wiikey GC while having Wii?

ViperGC/Qoob/etc
alzen

Any sense going for Wiikey GC while having Wii?

Post by alzen » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:34 pm

Hello, I just done a quick price check, I know in UK I can buy Wiikey Fusion for 35 pounds.

Let's say I can find it cheaper also, I have one black unmoded Cube. But I also have softmoded Wii - is there any sense for investing into WiiKey Fusion and putting it into Cube? Like, does it have better compatibility than I can get with diosmios and usbloader?

I know also WiiKey fusion doesn't support all audio streaming titles so it's not like 100% compatible.

Still, that cube needs new laser so Wiikey will bring it back to the business 8-). Guess all I can get is working Cube.

What do you think?
Take a look at my YouTube channel - totally dedicated to retro shooters
iamdablasta

Re: Any sense going for Wiikey GC while having Wii?

Post by iamdablasta » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:58 pm

#1 being year 2000 nostalgia.
the game
Gixxxer

Post by Gixxxer » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:25 am

i dont even understand the point of doing that??!! Maybe it just me but i can get a gamecube for 30 US or less. And while I do understand that shipping to you from the US would make up the difference in that statement; I am however curious why it wouldn't be more feasible to pickup a used one and a xeno chip or something comparable and shave the top on the broken one to fit full dvd and have an extra shell and mobo still. I mean 35 pounds is like 56 dollars US which would cover that project.
If you want something bad enough, you will make time to do it
alzen

Post by alzen » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Gixxxer wrote:i dont even understand the point of doing that??!!
I agree. I mean, I've found WiiKey for let's say 12£, used one. But didn't want to do it. I'm rather saving money, and while I have Wii it's really pointless.

Still, thank both of you for sharing your opinion.
Take a look at my YouTube channel - totally dedicated to retro shooters