Purchase Wiikey Fusion

ViperGC/Qoob/etc
livdubs

Purchase Wiikey Fusion

Post by livdubs » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:55 am

I was just wondering if anybody here had a Wiikey Fusion to sell - I've been to all of the licensed seller sites (and even looked at unliscenced ones), and none of them have a wiikey in stock. If not, can you direct me to a site that has them? So far I've been to:
- modchip central
- badass consoles (was told to look for a WASP there, but no such luck)
- wiidrivekey.co.uk
- foundmy
- modchips direct
- mod-chip.com (they said that it was in stock, but the check-out wasn't working)
- modsupplier

I left my email at a bunch of them, but would love to get my hands on one ASAP. I'm in the US, and can use paypal if someone here has an extra.

Thanks (and sorry if this is in the wrong section; I've just made an account for this)
megalomaniac

Re: Purchase Wiikey Fusion

Post by megalomaniac » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:39 am

if you can wait a few days, there is plenty of stock currently on hand at badassconsoles but it is not listed in inventory right now since orders are backed up right now.
The goal is to get all caught up by Feb20th and resume normal sales again.
emu_kidid wrote: beer is like WD40 for megalomaniac's brain, gets the gears moving
>>> BadAssConsoles.com <<<

Image Image Image
livdubs

Post by livdubs » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:44 am

I can definitely wait. Thanks so much for the quick reply :)
DefaultLik

Post by DefaultLik » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:00 pm

Just started recently with modding. Eurasia had some WASP a couple of month ago but they sold out. Does anybody know how to get a WASP or a WiiKey Fusion?
OttoBaus

Post by OttoBaus » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:52 pm

megalomaniac wrote:if you can wait a few days, there is plenty of stock currently on hand at badassconsoles but it is not listed in inventory right now since orders are backed up right now.
Get hype!
andzlay

Post by andzlay » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:37 pm

OttoBaus wrote:
megalomaniac wrote:if you can wait a few days, there is plenty of stock currently on hand at badassconsoles but it is not listed in inventory right now since orders are backed up right now.
Get hype!
You are quoting a post from 2015
megalomaniac

Post by megalomaniac » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:51 pm

necroquote strikes again
emu_kidid wrote: beer is like WD40 for megalomaniac's brain, gets the gears moving
>>> BadAssConsoles.com <<<

Image Image Image
OttoBaus

Post by OttoBaus » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:33 am

Wow, that's embarrassing...
DefaultLik

Post by DefaultLik » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:08 pm

So is there a way to get a WASP/WiiKey Fusion close to the original price? I will eventually make a protable Wii but the GCp ist still waiting. And a WODE is like 3x as expensive and bigger in size....
SwedishSonna

Post by SwedishSonna » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:23 pm

DefaultLik wrote:So is there a way to get a WASP/WiiKey Fusion close to the original price? I will eventually make a protable Wii but the GCp ist still waiting. And a WODE is like 3x as expensive and bigger in size....
I think we've missed the boat mate. A few years too late! Best shot is probably looking for a modded console on eBay or on the market place on this forum?
DefaultLik

Post by DefaultLik » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:52 pm

Has anybody heard about FlatMod.com or WASPkey (WASP2?)?
I just sumbled uppon other modchips that looks similar to a Wiikey Fusion/WASP. How do I know if they will work for a GC?
This page looks extremly fishi but it lists some of said modchips:
http://www.traderscity.com/board/produc ... r-wii.html
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:55 pm

DefaultLik wrote:Has anybody heard about FlatMod.com or WASPkey (WASP2?)?
I just sumbled uppon other modchips that looks similar to a Wiikey Fusion/WASP. How do I know if they will work for a GC?
This page looks extremly fishi but it lists some of said modchips:
http://www.traderscity.com/board/produc ... r-wii.html
Flatmod pre-dates WKF/WASP and was only via USB that it supported things? Let me know if you end up buying any and if they work in swiss.
DefaultLik

Post by DefaultLik » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:21 am

Are you sure about the FlatMod beeing able to read games off of a USB stick? How can I tell if a Modchip allows me to play games without the DVD drive? I found a website with a SunKey Fusion, FlatMii, SunDisk (a bit more expensive but still cheaper then a WODE), DriveKey, D2Sun, Wasabi, and many other Modchips but I can't figure out if I can use them for my protable/replaceing the DVD drive...

I couldn't find anything usefull on that topic other than some spanish websites (https://translate.google.de/translate?h ... rev=search). If I can trust google translate, it seems that it cant read games from a USB stick on the FlatMod :( "If you need a chip type, you should expect the imminent departure of the next FlatMii Fusion (you can read backups from SD). Or something like the Wode, we'll upload the Review shortly."

Some "review" on another Forum with more details on the FlatMod [so many dead links D: ]:
http://www.consolereview.net/showthread.php?t=157

And looking at the Wikipedia page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_drivechips) it seems that only the WKF/WASP/WODE/FlatMii allow games to be loaded from another device then the DVD drive.

Also, whats the deal with the ViperGC? I dont have the knowledge or time to look into IPL Replacement.

EDIT
https://gbatemp.net/threads/flatmod-ann ... st-1733978
Also wtf does "Geckos,Mplayer and Homebrew Compatible" tell me? Does that mean I can USB load Games on the GC without a DVD drive?

EDITEDIT
sorry to bother you with so many questions in probably the wrong place
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:49 am

You just reminded me, FlatMii is the one I was thinking of with USB, it's the precursor to the fusion clones. It was USB only - as in you run a program on your computer that streamed over a USB cable into the Wii :P

I have a Wasp Fusion setup I might sell, but you're probably better off asking on the marketplace here for something.

ViperGC is not great, you're better off with a XenoGC and Swiss on an 8cm disk or just running an exploit.