The Wind Waker (HD) hacking documentary

Game Hacks, Trainers, Cheats

Moderator: Ralf@gc-forever

CosmoCortney

The Wind Waker (HD) hacking documentary

Post by CosmoCortney » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:54 pm

Hello,
I've been working on an extensive hacking documentary for The Legend Of Zelda The Wind Waker (GCN and HD versions)!
Right now it contains information about object/actor swaps:
replacing all objects of a kind (ex: every post box is replaced by Ganondorf)
replace specific object(s) of a specific level/room/isle and modify its properties (this allows you to use unused functionalities such as like as putting heart containers into pots, setting enemies into non-attack mode etc. ex: replace a specific grass pile of Dragon Rost Island with a pot and put a quarter heart container into it and replace a palm tree with a black Darknut in non-attack mode and replace one big stone with a white Darknut in attack-mode. You can also remove objects from a level, but them on another place and rotate them)
Later I'm going to add more topics such as like as lists of levels to load.

It's likely unfinished since it consumes a lot of time and research but from time to time more information will be added :)
It also includes every region and allows you accessing beta content I have recently discovered.
You can find it here: http://cosmocortney.ddns.net/enzy/wind_ ... iki_en.php

Some quick demonstration what's possible with this:

I have also started doing the same for Twilight Princess (GCN, Wii (and Wii U once it's out)) and will go online short time after the release of Twilight Princess HD.
Also known as Lawn Meower
ShockSlayer

Re: The Wind Waker (HD) hacking documentary

Post by ShockSlayer » Sat May 21, 2016 4:05 am

This is amazing. Can you add objects to the map in real time? I want a button that spawns pigs. That, or I need to go through and replace all unimportant things with pigs.

I'd like to see how they interact in every environment.