DreamMix TV World Fighters (GCN/AR/NTSC-J)

Game Hacks, Trainers, Cheats

Moderator: Ralf@gc-forever

Big Bang Blitz

DreamMix TV World Fighters (GCN/AR/NTSC-J)

Post by Big Bang Blitz » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:49 pm

again my original post verbatim -

------------------------------
I tried off and on to get this working for a long while now. Today I leveled up my skills and spent most of today doing a legit-ass hack. No codes of any sort existed for this game before now and it really sucked.

So I fixed it.

These codes are for DreamMix TV World Fighters on Gamecube (the PS2 version is inferior). It's a serviceable Smash Bros. clone, but most notable is it's roster, which consist of both Megatron and Optimus Prime, Bomberman, Simon Belmont, Solid Snake, Yugo from Bloody Roar, Momotaro, Manjimaru from Far East of Eden, Master Higgins from Adventure Island, a Moai head from Gradius, the kid from Beyblade, Twinbee, Winbee, and Gwinbee, and even more entries than that! It's really fun! It just kind of sucked that most of these characters and some stages were locked if you wanted to play online.

This will fix that - Replace your games config in Dolphin with this:

[ActionReplay_Enabled]
$Unlock All
$Widescreen
[ActionReplay]
$Unlock All
04235014 FFEE0000
04235018 FFEF0001
$Widescreen
04273224 3FE38E38

And check off the codes in the game's properties like normal. I even managed to make it widescreen! I'm really happy with this one.
If you wanna try it out, hit me up! I'm usually up for a game time permitting, especially if there's a group involved.

---------------------------

So in summary,

Unlock All Characters and Stages
04235014 FFEE0000
04235018 FFEF0001

Widescreen
04273224 3FE38E38

I doubt this will be the last time I end up doing this. Have fun!