[Request] X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (GCN/AR/NTSC-U)

Game Hacks, Trainers, Cheats

Moderator: Ralf@gc-forever

Yamagoochie

[Request] X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (GCN/AR/NTSC-U)

Post by Yamagoochie » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:04 am

Hey, everyone.

Does anyone have damage/resistance/stat modifiers for the North American version of X-Men Legends II?

AFAIK, the stats in the game are bugged to an unprecedented level for a Gamecube game. Resistance percentages don't add up correctly; damages (whether under-powered or over-powered) laughably don't operate at their stated amounts; things like "energy damage" or "electricity damage" sometimes add nothing to related attacks; you can find a particular item multiple times, and the item will almost never list the same associated stat changes twice; etc.

I have tried to painstakingly create awesome stats for every character multiple times; and even when I avoid hitting (once again, AFAIK, unprecedented) memory cache crashes wherein the Gamecube literally starts making a terrifying, mechanical whirring sound until it's turned off, the game's utterly botched stat calculators ruin the effect. tbh, I've never understood why this game isn't more mythic considering how glitched it is.

TL;DR: XMLII's North American version needs to be stats-hacked to bypass the game's stunningly malfunctioned calculators. (And even then, who knows if it will fix anything. *Terrifying mechanical whirring sound*)