Mario Power Tennis codes!

Game Hacks, Trainers, Cheats

Moderator: Ralf@gc-forever

coolguy69

Mario Power Tennis codes!

Post by coolguy69 » Sat May 07, 2022 3:18 pm

Hi! I'm looking to pay people for codes on Mario Power Tennis on GC if they can figure it out :)

I used to play Gamecube games when I was younger. Since then now I sometimes play them on emulator. I personally always had a fascination with shrinking, so Dolphin emulator codes are nice to make a character shrunk forever or to use an item over and over again.

For example, on Mario Kart Wii, there's tons of codes and I'm able to finagle with it - so infinite duration from thunder cloud, for example.

However, with Mario Power Tennis, the items use and duration is limited. I want to make them unlimited! It would also be cool to have a feature where I could play as a lightning-struck character, even without items mode on.

I understand some games are more difficult to implement codes, and that's okay, maybe this is unrealistic, but I don't know for sure. So I want to add bounties to the codes as a way of finding out!

Here are the bounties for each code! Mario Power Tennis for the Gamecube (US or EU version)
$20.69: Code where a character can use [X] item unlimited
$20.69: Code where a character can use [X] item unlimited in non-items game mode
$20.69: Code where lightning item lasts for the duration of the game (or [X] amount of seconds)
$20.69: Code where lightning effect persists even when new game starts (item effects go away once a game of tennis is done)
$20.69: Code where a player is permanently shrunk as if they were hit by lightning, with items on
$69.69: Code where a player is permanently shrunk (even between games) as if they were hit by lightning, without items on
$20.69: Code where the lightning effects animation goes away, OR there are no little lightning bolts all over the player when they are shrunk

Cheers! :D :D Feel free to reply here or DM me with a working code for the dolphin emulator, and I can DM you and Paypal you.