How to load Gc roms and backups

Discussion / Support for Softmods (SDML, AR, Game Hacks)
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Re: How to load Gc roms and backups

Post by emu_kidid » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:04 pm

Get Swiss, it'll let you browse your SD card, I take it you can work it out from there.
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:44 am

benderman64 wrote:so how should my sd card be formated and what should it look like . I downloaded swiss and it has got a lot of different folders is their certain files i can delete /move to make more space. Thanks again for responding so fast :D
FAT32 will do. It doesn't care where things are on the file system.
novenary

Post by novenary » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:05 pm

Just get whatever size you want from a reputable manufacturer. There is no limit. Higher class usually means better compatibility because of higher quality silicon, but it's not a surefire way of knowing that a card will work without any major problems.
emu_kidid
Site Admin

Post by emu_kidid » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:52 am

benderman64 wrote:so I think I need to go out to buy another sd card that I can put roms on and is fast enough to load them ( my other card wasn't fast enough ) what size sd card should I get and should it be a certain kind meaning can it be 64gb or 16gb (keep in mind this is to load roms ). thanks again for responding I didn't know that anyone would respond so fast.
The SD to memory card method has issues, it'll never be perfect so expect some stutter in games.