Isos on Swiss not working

Discussion / Support for Softmods (SDML, AR, Game Hacks)
Psy_boy

Isos on Swiss not working

Post by Psy_boy » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:21 pm

Hi all. Hope you can help me out here.

I've just godt Swiss working on my cube (i.e I can see whats on my sd hc card), but I have not gotten a single game to play.

If it isn't a black screen, the menu of the game freezes.

I've tried the latest Swiss DOL (r464), and I've tried some earlier versions as well, thinking they might be more stable.

What's going on here guys? Hope you can help on this forum like you help others.
Andross89

Re: Isos on Swiss not working

Post by Andross89 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:22 pm

Psy_boy wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:21 pm

I've just godt Swiss working on my cube (i.e I can see whats on my sd hc card), but I have not gotten a single game to play.

I've tried the latest Swiss DOL (r464), and I've tried some earlier versions as well, thinking they might be more stable.

What's going on here guys? Hope you can help on this forum like you help others.
Try version 431 and see the compatibility section. It can solve your problem.
Psy_boy

Post by Psy_boy » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Andross89 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:22 pm
Psy_boy wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:21 pm

Try version 431 and see the compatibility section. It can solve your problem.
I Already tried version 431 which does the same. Can you send a link to that section? Can't seem to find it
Psy_boy

Post by Psy_boy » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:40 pm

So I've tried the following games:

Donald Duck - Quack attack - Works fine when you're choosing a level. As soon as it starts, it crashes

TMNT - Works fine when choosing character and level/stage, As soon as the level start, same crash.
Andross89

Post by Andross89 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:39 pm

Psy_boy wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:40 pm
So I've tried the following games:

Donald Duck - Quack attack - Works fine when you're choosing a level. As soon as it starts, it crashes

TMNT - Works fine when choosing character and level/stage, As soon as the level start, same crash.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3218&start=50

No need to look in the compatibility section. I can guarantee that these games work perfectly in Swiss. And I do not think you need to make any adjustments to ISOs. Have you tried the PAL and NTSC versions? Have you tried another SD card?