SD Boot "insert Original Game" Problem

Find all your Nintendo Wii related topics here
fujichan

SD Boot "insert Original Game" Problem

Post by fujichan » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:09 am

So far I am able to launch SD boot into the game selecting screen. But when I click Boot, they asks me to insert an original game to continue. While I do have an original gamecube disk in the drive, it seems that it's not detecting it. Can someone please help me solve this problem?
fujichan

Re: SD Boot "insert Original Game" Problem

Post by fujichan » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:36 am

Problem fixed, it seems the problem is due to the usage of GC Homebrew launcher 0.2.1. Once I switched over to 0.2, everything works like a charm. However, I do have another question, is there a mios that I should use to automatically launch into SD boot by using the wii game channel?
Cubelover

Post by Cubelover » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:04 pm

fujichan wrote:Problem fixed, it seems the problem is due to the usage of GC Homebrew launcher 0.2.1. Once I switched over to 0.2, everything works like a charm.
Awesome, thank you very much. I had exactly the same problem :)
fujichan wrote:However, I do have another question, is there a mios that I should use to automatically launch into SD boot by using the wii game channel?
As far as I know you can choose any cMIOS for SD-Boot. To launch directy into SD-Boot, you need to make and install a Forwarder of the GC Homebrew Launcher with CustomizeMii.

GC Homebrew Channel Launcher Forwarder ---> SD-Boot

or if you want to select GC homebrew apps of your choice

GC Homebrew Channel Launcher Forwarder ---> SD-Load ---> SD-Boot or any GC homebrew
Kaosu~Noko

Post by Kaosu~Noko » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:50 pm

i have a gc backup launcher 0.2 channel (it might be a fowarder) i'd have to get it off my wii channel somehow cause i deleted the wad