F-Zero GX AX mode enable multiplayers link

Talk about games you've played, new games coming out, console hardware, etc..
Dr.Wily

F-Zero GX AX mode enable multiplayers link

Post by Dr.Wily » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Recently, some cool guys published a hack to enable AX arcade mode on F-Zero GX.

I tested these AR code and it works on PAL version but not on japanese version. Wathever I need only one working version for testing.

But, question is how to enable link mode ?

Triforce system use RJ-45 ethernet like Gamecube. I don't know if the network hardware is the same between Triforce and Gamecube. But I wonder, by any means, to enable network link.

F-Zeo GX is almost perfect game, it just lacks LAN mode like Mario Kart DD. With a link mode, even at 4 players it will be extreme fun !

What do you think ?
iggunr

Re: F-Zero GX AX mode enable multiplayers link

Post by iggunr » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:28 pm

I have everything needed to perform this test, except a second gamecube which can run unsigned code, I only have one that does.
I will definetly try this once my wkf arrives.
Nukatha

Post by Nukatha » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:49 pm

Post the AR codes for the various regions here that should unlock the link. I have a hardware setup that can run this, I just need one more copy of F-Zero.
piratesephiroth

Post by piratesephiroth » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:00 pm

You can find the codes here.
Nukatha

Post by Nukatha » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:55 pm

Sorry, I read that as though you already have a code that should enable system link, but didn't have any method of testing it...
Dr.Wily

Post by Dr.Wily » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Nukatha wrote:Sorry, I read that as though you already have a code that should enable system link, but didn't have any method of testing it...
There is no knows code to enable link. I have a setup of 8 GC+BBA and 2 F-Zero Gx PAL. I can test it, but as far I know, the system link must be enabled in service mode on the Triforce system. There is no service mode on Gamecube version with AR codes.