More Priority for Wii64

All Wii64 related discussions here
Fire-WSP

More Priority for Wii64

Post by Fire-WSP » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:27 pm

@emu_kidid is it possible you could give Wii64 more priority after your return?
Extrems has proven that N64 Emulation on the Wii can run very flawlessly but it still needs some work.
All the other emulators are very good already and N64 is quite a bit behind.
AC_Orange

Re: More Priority for Wii64

Post by AC_Orange » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:15 pm

I personally think you are being very rude and ungrateful
BenoitRen

Post by BenoitRen » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:07 pm

I think he's being polite.
Hardware: Wii (PAL)
Hardware configuration: System Menu 4.1E, Priiloader
Swiss boot method: Modified Wii Swiss Booter provided by Extrems
Software medium: Retail discs
Fire-WSP

Post by Fire-WSP » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:52 pm

This was just a question, not rude at all.
It is emu_kidids choice and if he says "yes it is possible" then it is cool and if he says no then i have to deal with it.
Plain and simple ;)
megalomaniac

Post by megalomaniac » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:57 pm

Fire-WSP wrote:This was just a question, not rude at all.
It is emu_kidids choice and if he says "yes it is possible" then it is cool and if he says no then i have to deal with it.
Plain and simple ;)
...and if he says yes??
then people like you will keep crying to make it better, or change this or change that, or hurry up...

...and if he says no???
then everyone starts crying and bitching...

its a no win situation....stop asking
emu_kidid wrote: beer is like WD40 for megalomaniac's brain, gets the gears moving
>>> BadAssConsoles.com <<<

Image Image Image
Fire-WSP

Post by Fire-WSP » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:49 pm

it is always amusing how some people turn a simple question into bullshit... anyway this was a question to emu_kidid not to anybody else.
AC_Orange

Post by AC_Orange » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:59 pm

It's quite easy to do when the question itself is bullshit :)

Just wait, it's up to the individual to decide what to do with his/her free time
steffen

Post by steffen » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:03 pm

If you want to decide what people do with their time, you have to pay them. I'm sure that emu_kidid would give Wii64 a higher priority if you'd send him a nice donation :p
Ashen

Post by Ashen » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:06 pm

I'm just going to lock this up before it turns into a shit/dramastorm.

These forums, for the extent of my stay here have always been a kind and helpful place to post and get the help/information you need. Lets not ruin that friendly atmosphere/image we have here. I'm sure that being a newer member here FIRE-WSP has missed most past drama regarding these kind of requests. Lets give the new guy a chance, and not jump all over everyone's shit at the drop of a hat.

That being said, requests like this are largely useless in my opinion. Asking for a higher priority to be put on something, or nagging for new releases/release dates is probably not going to motiviate a dev any more than they already are, but in fact is more likely to demotivate any dev that does coding as hobby work.

If you really want to be helpful, post bug reports and findings when playing that will actually help resolve whatever issues you're having. Take screenshots/pictures, and list EVERYTHING that could be a factor in the issue you're having. System configuration, modchips used to boot, video modes used, etc, etc.

Feature requests are also ok to make, as long as you don't do it so much that it turns into a nagfest. Usually once is enough to get it added to the usually very long list of things to do.

Seriously guys, Homebrew devs put in alot of effort for very little reward in return, Lets please keep this a place where we can show them the respect and gratitude they deserve.